- The magnificent Manor House offers an intimate four-star family holiday.
- Unique in its design, the Manor House provides ideal shared ‘holiday home’ style accommodation for up to 10 guests.
- This splendid setting provides supreme comfort.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- PoolYes - at the main area only
- Cellphone SignalNo
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationManyeleti Game Reserve
5 hour drive from Johannesburg
Daily flights from Johannesburg into Hoedspruit Airport , followed by a road transfer of 45 mins
Daily charter flights with Federal Air into the Manyeleti Reserve
Luxury, air-conditioned Manor House is ideally suited for families & small groups, in an intimate homely setting with complete privacy
4 en suite bedrooms & 1 children’s room
Exclusive use based on 10 guests
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
Special rates are based on maximum 10 guests – exclusive use of Manor House.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SA/SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
- The Manor House is ideal for small groups or families.
- Rates are based on maximum 10 guests sharing per night.
- Rates exclude:
- Reserve Conservation Levy: SA Citizens R55.00 per adult per day/ R25.00 per child 0 -11 yrs per day. SADC Citizens R60.00 per adult per day/ R30.00 per child 0 -11 yrs per day. Foreign Nationals R110.00 per adult per day/ R50.00 per child 0 -11 yrs per day. To be paid to the reserve upon entering the Manyeleti Gate.
- Community Upliftment Levy: R350 per person per stay charged from 01 March 2021. Pre-charged to reservation, non-refundable upon cancellation.
- The rate is charged per unit per night, based on maximum 10 guests.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
Proceed on the N12 East in the direction of Witbank.
- Proceed on the N4 East in the direction of Witbank. As you pass Witbank continue east towards Belfast.
- At the Belfast sign turn left leaving the N4 and pass through the town.
- Continue through Belfast on Bhekumuzi Masango drive and turn right at Steven Masango road. Continue on the R540 and proceed towards Dullstroom 36km away.
- Pass through Dullstroom towards Lydenburg 57km further on.
- At Lydenburg the R540 becomes the R36, continue on the R36 for 52km towards Orighstad.
- Pass through Orighstad on the R36 and continue towards the Abel Erasmus Pass.
- Below the Pass proceed through the J.G. Strydom tunnel towards the Blyde Stop Garage.
- Just past this garage (on your left) turn right onto the R531 at the Swadini Reptile Park.
- Continue on the R531 for 30km towards Klaserie and ignore the turnoff to Hoedspruit.
- At the Orpen sign turn left towards the Orpen Gate and proceed for 33km.
- Pass the South African Wildlife College on your left and just further on you will see the Tintswalo, Khoka Moya and L.E.A.T. trails sign, turn right.
- Proceed on for 200m to the Manyeleti entrance gate where a nominal entrance fee is payable.
- Once in the reserve follow the Tintswalo signs to the Lodge.